BRAMM Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pathfinder - Shift

4 posters

Go down

Pathfinder - Shift Empty Pathfinder - Shift

Post by Azgoron 2012-05-21, 23:59

I was thinking about it for a while and I looked at the previous ideas that I had been throwing around in my head. I would like to start a new game in the summer (1st Level). This game would be running when I get a flat back (which I hope will be as soon as possible even though a few things are up in the air). The dungeons and adventure would be my own creation so I could finally throw the Bestiary at you guys.

Anyway, even though this post would be useless without a proper time mentioned (I am quite early), I was wandering who during the summer would be willing to take part.

Basic Adventure Beginning so far
Dwarven scholar from Janderhoff called Igmar Edrukk arrives in the city of Magnimar on the coast of Varisia advertising for a group of adventurers (this may be a complete surprise but they could be you.. ) to travel to the Caves of Telkren 2 days away. The mission is to look for his father who disappeared after travelling to the Caves to look for "A Key". Although a key to where Igmar does not know. And then stuff happens which is good. Also loot...

Newbies are very welcome. For these guys I might run a practise session to learn the system proper.
Anyway, if anyone is interested, reply and I'll try to find a time that is useful once I can. Smile

Last edited by Azgoron on 2012-09-14, 21:33; edited 9 times in total
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

https://bramms.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Pathfinder - Shift Empty Re: Pathfinder - Shift

Post by spykydude 2012-05-22, 05:21

I should available.
spykydude
spykydude

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-05-30, 23:16

Hello guys

I am running this game Tuesday at 4pm after Nic's new Dark Heresy game. Wait until then for character gen. I'll try and have sheets available and something knocked up Smile
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-06-06, 08:54

Hello citizens

We have a lovely zombie hunting elven ranger and a magus or the battlemage(another elf) in our midsts.

Anyway, I am probably looking for new members so anyone else who can make it for Tuesday's slot please post for what you would like to be (think generic fantasy setting).

For class lists and other information, the unofficial reference document at http://www.d20pfsrd.com/. It has all the things (urgh) from the books together which is nice.

Anyway, the next time this is on would probably be on the 19th (due to Animes) at 4pm as always.
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-06-08, 06:47

And that team above is now joined by a Dwarvian barbarian with horrible charisma and a gunsligner possibly. Oh this is going well.

Anyway, I refer you to the Vehicles sections of the game. You can get a airship for a measly 50,000 gp or 0gp with extreme tenacity (possibly by the deaths of all the people on board but oh well..)
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-06-16, 01:40

Hello peeps ...

Feat Tree You get a new feat normally every odd level (including level 1). Some classes grant a bonus feat.

Firstly, Tuesday is going to be a bit rough for me next week as I need to head home and back again then. I may be at Nic's game but probably in a state of exhaustion..
So would it be okay for next week to have my first proper session of this after Michael's game (4pm on a Wednesday) ..? Just wondering. Just for this week.

Anyway, as I understand that half of the players are new to the game in general and may have been a bit overwhelmed a bit at the number of feats (which are basically like talents in Dark Heresy but have prerequisites) , I thought I'd be a good boy and suggest paths which will be best for your characters.

Stuart (wacky Barbarian type) -
Power Attack - take penalty to attack roll and increase your damage by choice. This leads you to Cleave feats which allow you to make multiple attacks to anyone adjacent to the person you initially hit and other things.

Lynne (zombie piercing mad ranger) -
Point Blank Shot leads to most of the ranged feats that would be useful.
Also, at 2nd level, if you select the Crossbow speciality, you are allowed to take one of the following feats for no prerequisites.
Deadly Aim, Focused Shot, Precise Shot and Rapid Reload.
The most useful feat would be Crossbow Mastery which, for all crossbows, takes reloading down to a free action. This naturally allows you make multiple attacks in a term if it is possible to. You need Rapid Reload and Rapid Shot for this.

Keith (sword magic wielder)
Combat Casting - provides a bonus to a Concentration check. When you cast a spell while in melee (which is sort of what your character is about), your enemy is allowed to make an attack on you while you are distracted with the casting of the spell (known as an Attack of Opportunity). If they hit, you have to make a Concentration roll to still cast the spell. If you fail, you lose the spell and cannot cast the spell in that slot until you rest again. This feat provides a bonus to that.

Metamagic Feats allow the caster to apply bonuses to the spells when preparing such as a quickened casting time, increased damage or range. When you apply a metamagic feat to a spell, the spell would normally take up a spell slot higher than normal. 0 level spell with a metamagic enhancement would take up a first level slot instead. Just thought that would be useful information. The Item Creation feats would also be useful (for magic items..) but that's later. There located at the end of the lpage on the link.

And finally the Gunslinger. Rapid Reload and Quick Draw would of course be useful. As well as Deadly Aim. Actually this would also go for the ranger.

Just thought that would be useful..
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-06-22, 04:24

As a brief recap of that session yesterday...

Igmur Edrukk, Dwarf scholar and son of Eisus, has been having hassle from a few Scarni goons for the trouble that his father is giving the criminal family by not paying a few "debts". Eisus disappeared a month ago to follow one of his obsessive scientific exhibitions with a group of nomads in the wilderness he befriended by studying with them.

Anyway, a few "goons" were handled shall I say it by the party and the crowd possibly leaving a smashed up bar and a permanent black mark on the party....

The son, Igmur, joined the party and asked the party to help him find his father who, according to the reports on his desk, headed to the Malgorian Mountains which is known for it's mazelike tunnels and ice giants. I'd probably try to avoid the latter.

After a raid by a group of Orcs, the party decided that they could maybe need a healer (what.?). They found one but in the form of an obnoxious little thing called Orvell. Take what your given I suppose. The church they left were ofcourse having high fives all round.

Anyway, the session ended with the party climbing the mountain and entering the first tunnel.

Last edited by Azgoron on 2012-06-28, 22:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-06-22, 04:27

Also, I have heard a backstory idea from one of the players. Due to the fact that this creation is mostly improv, having background ideas and storylines to PM to me would be very useful. I am trying to plan a quest at least for each of the characters before the main business takes up Twisted Evil
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-06-26, 01:58

Hey

As Michaels game is not running, I wish to run this game in his slot instead (1pm). Would that be okay for you guys?
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko 2012-06-26, 04:16

1pm until 5pm? Should be a'ight.
Niko
Niko

http://start2play.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimwald 2012-06-26, 12:45

1 is fine with me.
Grimwald
Grimwald

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-06-28, 07:03

Anyway

Sorry for not too much happening today. I expected more time but anything happened at the same time...

I included a few links below (You have to log in to see them properly). To find out about lore about the planet of Golarion (which is extensive) visit
http://www.pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Pathfinder_Wiki .
Also I'm sure I linked to this sometime but just in case
http://www.d20pfsrd.com
This would be useful as all the classes are there as well as an fully included list of feats and spells.

Anyway, business got real as a giant badass dragon sort of proclaimed to you the end of the world. Well not really, more the slow disintegration of it. The planes of existence are shifting closer together and the dragon actually also proclaimed the Worldwound(a massive crack to the Abyss) which is getting worse. The Meduvian Crusades are beginning to lose there...

You found Igmur's father (Eisus) in a pretty roughed up state. You also found a barbarian sellsword of Elrik who joined your party.
Next week you find the crystal, fight a few massive burning things and enter the forest to the east.
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko 2012-07-04, 03:21

Due to a combination of my older brother's graduation ceremony and my younger brother needing chauffeuring, I will not be able to attend the session on Wednesday, and as Lynne is staying with me for the next few days, she will also be unable to attend. My apologies.
Niko
Niko

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-07-04, 10:39

I was a little late with prep anyway Very Happy so I'm just going to leave it for this week.

See you guys next week.
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-07-04, 23:17

Sorry for all the postings ...

Just a heads up of what I want to do with this game. Igmur said to you before that he wants to head to Janderhoff after he found his father and the crystal.

The journey there is not going to be as simple as expected though.. You'll be on a boat.

Once there, a sidequest will open up for one of the characters. That is also when I would introduce my homebrew compaign setting which I was patching up when I was incredibly bored Very Happy

Oh and a prophesy..
"The Darkness Shall Break The Hammer"
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-07-18, 08:13

Hey

For brevitys sake, even though I mentioned it next session would be next Tuesday afternoon starting at 1pm.
Azgoron wrote:"The Darkness Shall Break The Hammer"
So the prophecy mentioned above is sort of coming true. I will allow as I said retroactive shopping because I am apparently a nice person....
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-07-25, 03:22

Sorry for aspects of last session...

I am going to put some plot here as I just know I wouldn't be confident enough to actually say it to you people and probably fumble.

The Urdefhan, Servent of Abaddon (Plane of Instinctive Evil), collapses after a long(!) and arduous battle. As the body collapses, a light, maniacal voice pierces the reaches of your head.

"What an awful predicament you are all in. One of the bastions of Dwarven culture on this Golarion (Is that how you pronounce your little planet?) has basically fallen. The Dark folks have done proud. While the silly guards handled the assault, I just walked in and took this pretty little thing. Anyway, I escaped through the escape tunnels oh so cleverly hidden. I would love for you to see my world. Besides, you don't really have a choice.."

He bellows as orc, duegar and drow alike break through the windows and doors. The entrance to the tunnels is in front of you.
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-07-25, 07:00

Oh Keith

Spellslinger (link- at the bottom)
Firstly, just to make sure. You have a certain number of spell slots per day for each level. After you rest and when you prepare, you put spells into these slots at the beginning of the day. Except for 0 level spell slots (which are infinite use), when you use a spell from a slot, the slot is used. You can ofcourse put Grease (urgh..) into every 1st level spell slot if you really wanted (really.. don't) to have multiple uses of it (if you want to be slapped) . Btw, I really hate Grease but it's not too obvious I don't think..

About the Spellslinger level you were wishing to take next level. I would allow you as I don't like restricting peoples choices whatever. However, you have to understand a few caveats (or issues) with multiclassing with this.

You gain new slots for being a wizard. You handle these separately from your Magus slots. You cannot mix and match spells from both spell lists. So it more detail, Magus slots have spells from the Magus spell list only and same for Wizard and the wizard spell list.

This also means you can only put spells from your wizard slots into your arcane gun. Your spells you can put into the gun are also only limited to cone, line, ranged or ray spells so select these accordingly when you make your spell book for the wizard.

Finally, you add the rest of the stats (Base Attack Bonus and Base Saving Throws) to your current stats.

Also, your bladebound.. How is your sad little sentient talking sword going to feel when you use a brand spanking new arcane gun instead of it.. You horrible person Crying or Very sad Given to you by your family also..

Last edited by Azgoron on 2012-07-25, 07:29; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added info for slots just to be sure)
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-07-25, 08:42

This is the loots for the encounters. I have included the costs to sell the items. Also check XPs

Drow and Noble Encounter 300XP
leather armor x3 5gp each
light steel shield x3 4gp 5sp each
rapier x3 10gp each
60gp

masterwork breastplate (Masterwork Armor decreases Armor Check Penalty by 1. This penalty applies to Dex and Strength skill checks) - 175gp
heavy steel shield - 10gp
masterwork rapier (Masterwork Weapons add +1 to Attack with that weapon) - 160gp
potion of invisibility - 150gp
scroll of dispel magic - 187gp 5sp
wand of cure light wounds (Caster Level 1st (d8+1) , 20 charges) - 375gp (but useful otherwise)
400gp

6 Duegar 200XP
chainmail x6 75gp each
heavy steel shield x6 10gp each
warhammer x6 6gp each
220gp each

Demon and Drow Battle 300XP
leather armor x3 5gp each
light steel shield x3 4gp 5sp each
rapier x3 10gp each
60gp

studded leather - 12gp 5sp
rhoka sword 2gp 5sp (Only can be used by these creatures .. so tough sell. Also probs infused with demonic energies.. but that's not important)
composite longbow (+4 Str) 250gp
with 20 arrows - 10gp together
And finally, a bag is located on the Demon which you can take before business goes down (see above) - in it is an assortment of gems, golds alike. Comes to 1200gp Very Happy
Good luck

Last edited by Azgoron on 2012-07-25, 09:05; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Work in Progress :) Done)
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-07-25, 23:32

Azgoron wrote:Oh Keith

Spellslinger (link- at the bottom)
Firstly, just to make sure. You have a certain number of spell slots per day for each level. After you rest and when you prepare, you put spells into these slots at the beginning of the day. Except for 0 level spell slots (which are infinite use), when you use a spell from a slot, the slot is used. You can ofcourse put Grease (urgh..) into every 1st level spell slot if you really wanted (really.. don't) to have multiple uses of it (if you want to be slapped) . Btw, I really hate Grease but it's not too obvious I don't think..

About the Spellslinger level you were wishing to take next level. I would allow you as I don't like restricting peoples choices whatever. However, you have to understand a few caveats (or issues) with multiclassing with this.

You gain new slots for being a wizard. You handle these separately from your Magus slots. You cannot mix and match spells from both spell lists. So it more detail, Magus slots have spells from the Magus spell list only and same for Wizard and the wizard spell list.

This also means you can only put spells from your wizard slots into your arcane gun. Your spells you can put into the gun are also only limited to cone, line, ranged or ray spells so select these accordingly when you make your spell book for the wizard.

Finally, you add the rest of the stats (Base Attack Bonus and Base Saving Throws) to your current stats.

Also, your bladebound.. How is your sad little sentient talking sword going to feel when you use a brand spanking new arcane gun instead of it.. You horrible person Crying or Very sad Given to you by your family also..

Actually

I have been thinking about you taking Spellslinger at 3rd level. I am not going to allow it. My reasons are as follows.
You are near the end of Level 2. One or two more encounters and you are level 3. To suddenly move onto Spellslinger at 3rd level and gain perfect profiency with a firearm with no known background training or story (with an arcane one no less) is a bit unbelievable. To also gain a arcane firearm (what will happen? Will it magically fall from the sky?) is a bit of an issue especially for the situation you are in currently.

Also, your a Magus. If your character can justify how he knows about arcane guns especially when, in this world, normal guns are so rare. After all, Kaizo mentioned beside the fireplace that he only got the gun as a family heirloom or a hand-me-down. Also, there is your prophesy with the Blackblade. You mentioned by the fireplace that your mother give you this sword and that you believe your father is inside it. I'm sure you felt his presence get stronger as you move closer to the final awakening (I should have mentioned this sorry but I wasn't to confident on speaking..). To delay the meeting with what you believe is your father.. Why?

I am interested more in the in-character justification than anything else. That is the most important thing about roleplaying..
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-07-29, 21:00

As I said before, reply with what you want so that people know.

Anyway, I am about to throw a massive dollop of plot in ya faces Shocked Brace yourselves...

The man in black moved at night. The volcanic ashes were inconvenient and harsh, the land gutted and broken by the piercing winds. This made him happy. The dark caves under Golarion was a pitiful landscape. The only way he could gain the Dark Folks trust was to set them free to face the assault. He did not care for their existence and he savoured their eventual termination. He only need the one thing. The true Thing. The thing that has been moving the hands of traders and raiders for centuries. The One that did not awaken until recently. The One that called to him. The crystal in his hand.

The Man shifted into a shadow. Shapeshifting was his strength. He could be anything to anyone. He liked to play his little games with the countries of the land with this. It made him feel special and significant. The Red Wasteland shone brightly in the sky, the Father Planet, the Forger. It hung there, surrounded by a spiral of rocks, greater than the Moon of Golarion. Certainly. The scholars said there was no life there, but Alsar knew it not to be true. But then, it depends on their definition of Life, doesn't it?

He smiled. The crystal would not make it to his Master's hands. To the Tyrant. No, he would keep it for himself. Alsar loved to keep secrets. It was his favourite pasttime. He also liked to play games.

He knew the so-called heroes from Golarion were coming. Probably shifting through any minute now. But where? He did not know. He would truly laugh if it was in the middle of the Undead Uprising in Zoran. Specially due to the fact of the certain significance to one of the adventurers. Small world indeed. The Universe is becoming a very strange place.

This made him happy also.
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-08-01, 21:12

First things first, a description of the normal Crafting rules (this excludes magical items and firearms). I fluffed it a bit with you Lynne as my mind was melting at that time... You make the normal item first and then roll to see that it is Masterwork. You can also make this second roll to craft an item you already have into a masterwork item.

1. Get the item's price in silver pieces. So a longbow (being 75gp) would be 750sp.
2. You get the DC for the item from the Craft skill table under the Skills chapter. Longbow would be DC 12.
3. Pay 1/3 of the normal cost to purchase material for crafting (25gp for the materials for a longbow costing 75gp)
4. You roll your Craft skill check for a weeks work. d20 + your craft bonus.
5. If success, multiply the DC for the item(12) by your skill result (d20 + bonus) to get how much you have contributed to the total price of the item in sp.
For example, for a Craft(bows) roll, you get 17 in total. 17 * 12 = 204sp so the progress of the item would be 204sp out of 750sp. Each roll each week add to this cost until you meet the total cost (in game you add worth to the item each week).

Making something masterwork
Once you have created the normal item (in this case the longbow), you roll separately for the Masterwork quality. You have to contribute 100gp for a weapon or 50gp for armor for the materials on top of the cost above.
The DC for this roll is 20 and the cost you need to hit is 300gp (3000sp) for a weapon or 150gp (1500sp) for armor). Other than that, the process is the same as above.

The above is also relevant for manufacturing normal weapons and armor. Just thought that would be useful. If understandable which I doubt I made it..
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-08-10, 20:18

Oh hey

If it's okay with you people.. the game shall continue on Tuesday 1pm as always where Elrik's unfortunate punishment is resolved and I suppose the journey to the Undead Jungle begins..

Anyway, I was bored with the Race Builder system so.. say hello to the
Half-Construct race aka The Tech Priest(sorry.. it's not really..)

• +2 Intelligence, +2 Constitution, -4 Charisma (The Half-Construct has increased cogitative functionality, tougher but very off-putting to basically everyone..)
  • Size based on which core race is chosen for the other half.
  • Slow and steady - All Half-Constructs are weighed down a little from their modifications. They have a base speed of 20ft but their speed is never modified by armor or encumbrance.
  • Crystalline Form - Members of this race have a reflective, crystalline skin that grants them a +2 racial bonus to AC against rays. Once per day, they can deflect a single ray attack targeted at them as if they were using the Deflect Arrows feat.
  • Shards of the Past - Members of this race have past knowledge in their previous more conscious lives that grant them two particular Knowledge skills that the member can pick. They get a +2 racial bonus on each of these skills and they are treated as class skills for the character.
  • Half Constructs gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against disease, mind-affecting effects, poison and effects that cause either exhaustion or fatigue.
  • Half Constructs cannot be raised or resurrected.
  • Half Constructs do not breathe, eat, sleep, unless they want to gain some beneficial effect from one of these activities. For example, they can drink a potion to benefit from the effects and can sleep in order to regain spells, but neither of these activities are required for them to stay alive or in good health.
  • Half-Constructs begin play with Common and Scatter (construct language). Members of this race with high Intelligence scores can learn any language they want (except Druidic or other secret languages).

Only a tiny little bit more powerful than the most powerful core race (The Dwarf interestingly) so is legal. Although, this is mostly for me though for reasons that will come clear Twisted Evil

You can decide if the other half is an elf, dwarf etc. They grant the senses of that type.
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-08-22, 05:43

Hey peoples

Firstly, for records sake, everyone is now Level 4. To amount for next level is 10,000.

Lynne, the two archetypes that replace spells are the Skirmisher and the Trapper.

Conveniently enough given the name, the Trapper archetype gives you Disable Device as a class skill (like a rogue) and a bonus to that and Perception to notice traps. You can make and use two types of trap (one being Snare).

The other one provides a bonus to you or your allies depending on which one you choose. You choose at 5th level. One doubles your threat range with a weapon when you are fighting undead as a free action. 19-20 to crit would turn into 17-20 (Hateful Attack). This one looks better.

Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-08-26, 07:03

As I have said in my new topic, I am planning to end this game (or atleast take a break with it) after Nic's quest is over. This is due to a lack of inspiration for the continuation of it and me wanting to do a fresh new game and new genre.

The game hopefully will still run on Tuesday to complete the next mission.

Thanks
Mark
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-08-27, 06:15

I have come up with an idea to end this and at least take a break with it. Lets put it this way, it will end sky high. That's probably literal though.

See you Tuesday.
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-09-02, 00:54

I'm not running this week.

Also, there is no magical bonus to Attack when you are attacking different sizes of creatures. The size modifier that applies to your attack roll is your own (which for most would be Medium or +0). The AC is the thing that changes depending on the height and the Bestiary already takes that into account. I was obviously brain dead (quite probably) when that occured.

Mark
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-09-03, 04:06

Hey

Sorry for the post again. I was thinking about this game and what to do with it. With the apparent news that people are enjoying it, I going to let it continue. After the encounter with the silver ship and a brief communication with Alsar (woops spoilers Very Happy ), I will start to run published adventures for 5th level characters back in Golarion (you have to get back there first, but spoilers again). These adventures will be going on during and will link to the main plot about Alsar and the Constructs.

Anyway, the first module I will be running will be Carrion Hill which is staged in the gothic, fog ridden Kingdom of Ustalav, once controlled by the crazed lich king - the Whispering Tyrant. Apparently, it is very Cthulhu in places and from what I've read, it's interesting. Summoning the spawn of old alien gods of the Dark Tapestry (space in this universe), oh my! That's not very smart..

Anyway, no game this week. I will try to run every week until semester starts. Then, if people can work it into their schedules, every fortnight, sharing with someone else.

Mark
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko 2012-09-11, 07:51

Is this game going to be running tomorrow?
Niko
Niko

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-09-12, 04:49

Everyone is now Level 5. XP levels - 10,000.

Okay. I think this is time for plot synopsising.

The adventure to the silver ship led to the discovery that the people sent before by the Engineers Guild of Zoran were taken and converted fully into automatons serving the command of a group of Constructs and Alsar known as the Commune. You have also discovered, much to everyones discomfort (especially on this planet), that this Commune aims to fire a planet destroying Death Ray 'O Doom at the new planet you are currently on. This Death Ray 'O Doom (not the official term), surprisingly enough, aims to destroy the planet. The lights on the Forger planet, now known as Uldefra, is the signature of this doom weapon. Oh, and another thing, this weapon aims to destroy the inhabitants of this planet in 12 hours.

Thanks to the blasphemous technology that the Commune hope would evaluate them to Godhood, the escape shuttle from the ship allows to "save" this point in time using advanced and dangerous forms of Chronomancy or Science(!) and head back to it at a later date. One of the non fully converted adventurers, known as Falmir, interfaces with this technology to give you a chance to face Alsar when you can actually defeat him. Surrounding the Forger is a barrier known as the Psionic Web which is the collective souls of all the people that the Commune have changed and are now studying to traverse the planes. This barrier would only allow the mindless (constructs) and these of a mind strong enough, in body and spirit.

This tech is also the cause of the various disturbances in the planes such as the shift between planets and the planet's close to the disturbance (why you came here from Golarion). Oh, and the lovely crystal which was stolen from the now war zoned city of Janderhoff is the battery for the weapon. The strike against the king was arranged by Alsar to make sure the Kingdom descended into chaos. The weapon is amplified by a strong soul. More accurately, a soul that demonstrates the various flaws of humanity such as fear, chaos and ignorance. Something that has been sort of amplified with the world at the brink of war.

Anyway, back to you guys. The ship had one destination - Golarion- and so Falmir set sail. A massive mind storm though knocked all of you unconscious. You wake up in present day Golarion in the southern coast of the Kingdom of Ustalav.(Link) The ship needs repairing and some of the materials are located in a city north of where you landed.
A city known as Carrion Hill.

Last edited by Azgoron on 2012-09-12, 06:25; edited 1 time in total
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-09-12, 05:24

Nic - on the double barreled pistol.

The barrels can be fired separately with a Standard action each (only one standard action per turn). This is without a penalty. The reload times (move or free) apply to one barrel. Two move actions(or free with paper cartridges) are needed to fill both.

You can also make both shots in the same turn as a Standard action but you have to roll for both (the defender might just scrape a dodge with the second). These attack rolls are with a -4 penalty.

Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azgoron 2012-09-14, 21:29

Hello

No game this Tuesday.

The week after that is when term time starts. I cannot run it on the same day obviously. I want to run it every fortnight maybe sharing with someone else.

But there's no point if nobody's going to turn up during Honours. I want replies on who could still come to my game. If there is not enough people or the time is wrong (at least some can do weekends, but I believe most work...), then I'll just leave it.

Reply and thanks
Mark
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down