BRAMM Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Resources

3 posters

Go down

Game Resources Empty Game Resources

Post by Azgoron 2012-04-03, 02:14

Hey

Here be a massive (not yet) list of various websites, resources and other things which might prove useful for games and the like.
Any interesting links, SRDs, websites and the like would go here. Just reply and I'll update the top post.

Warhammer 40k

Dark Heresy SRD A nice database site which all the rank advancements and descriptions for people who do not have access to all the resources. I don't know fully how correct it is but it also allows for career comparisons and the like.

Any other links, just reply and I'll edit when I have the time...
Azgoron
Azgoron
Admin

https://bramms.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Game Resources Empty Re: Game Resources

Post by Niko 2012-04-10, 12:53

Here's a link to my Deathwatch Character Sheets. Here's some of the features:

• Neater than the official sheets.
  • Uses space more efficiently than the official sheets.
  • More space to write talents, gear, skills, wounds, insanity, corruption, reknown, than the official sheets.
  • Fixes several typos and missing pieces of information from the official sheets.
  • Less graphics, more information.
  • Printer-friendly.
  • Spaces to write Advancements taken.
  • Dedicated Psychic Powers sheet - no wasted space for non-Librarians.
  • Room for full stats for each Psychic Power - no need to consult rulebook each time.
  • Space to write page numbers for all abilities/powers for easy reference.
  • Room for more weapons.
  • Information divided logically between sheets - Character progression on one sheet, combat status on the other.
I currently have two versions. Feel free to download them, print them, share them, whatever.
I'd also recommend that a committee member downloads them and uploads them to the BRAMMS Google Docs, so there's no risk of me taking them down.

v1.5a: Fixed errors discovered during first game session, descriptions of Codex Solo Abilities are now included on the sheet, added checkboxes for Squad Defensive Stances, added checkboxes for Space Marine Implants (not all Space Marines can use all their implants)

v1.5b: As above, "Advancements Taken" now has space to write what rank each Advancement is taken at. Didn't have space to group them by rank, so this is the next best thing.

I'm still looking for feedback to improve these, so please give them a try and let me know what you think they're missing.
Niko
Niko

http://start2play.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodDiamond 2012-04-15, 02:15

Deathwatch Spreadsheet

takes the 5 reference tables and brings them closer together, the 3 based on ranks are merged, all are orderable if you click any square in table then hit the custom sort

the rank tables: everyone gets Dark Blue(General space marine advances), Grey(Deathwatch Advances) and the last is based on career path(look for apt tab for colour)

Any questions direct them to me...
BloodDiamond
BloodDiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down